Terms and Conditions
Site Usage Agreement
The website www.shishiiwahouse.jp (“the Website”) is operated by HDHP GK (“HDHP”), Shishi-Iwa House and its affiliates (individually and collectively referred as “SSH”). Please read these terms of usage before using the Website. Use of the Website shall be reckoned to constitute acceptance of the terms of this Agreement. This Website Usage Agreement is subject to modification without notice, and users should always confirm their information is up to date.
1.Changes in Service Provided
The services provided on the Website are subject to modification without notice by SSH. The Website’s operation may also be suspended without notice momentarily or for extended periods due to maintenance operations, system failure or other reasons.
SSH holds copyright of the content of the Website. Secondary use of the content of the Website without prior written approval of SSH is prohibited.
SSH pays careful attention to the content posted on the Website. However, SSH does not guarantee the exactitude of that information. Circumstances obtaining shall have precedence in all SSH operations. SSH shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for damages incurred by users of the Website. Nor shall SSH bear any responsibility whatsoever for any damages incurred by users resulting from an interruption of services due to maintenance operations, system failure or other reasons.
4.Linking to the Website
As a rule of thumb, there are no restrictions placed on hyperlinks to the Website. However, all such hyperlinks should point to the top page (www.shishiiwahouse.jp) as the URLs of files located in subdirectories are subject to modification without notice. Please refrain from linking to images only and from linking to the content of frames.
You may also be asked to change the way that the link has been set up or delete the link even if the conditions below do not apply.
- ・Website that include content that slanders or damages SSH
- ・Website that contain adult content
- ・Website that include content contrary to public order, morals, and social ethics
- ・Website that include content that is or may be illegal
- ・Website related to activities that are or may be illegal
5.External Link Disclaimer
The Website may set hyperlink to third-party Website in order to supplement the information provided herein. The content of third-party Website hyperlinked from the Website (“external link destinations”) is the responsibility of their respective operators. SSH shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for the content of external link destinations, nor for any damages incurred from their use.
The Website require entry of personal information and record that information in a database when performing reservation, inquiry, member registration and other such procedures. SSH uses the information thus recorded to provide services beneficial to our customers. Information thus recorded is not used for any other purpose.
Social Media Policy
- 1.The SSH exercises care when disseminating information because it is aware that information disseminated via social media will reach an unspecified large number of people and cannot be completely erased once published.
- 2.The content distributed via SSH’ accounts will be of a general nature. Official corporate information etc. will be published in the form of news releases.
- 3.SSH uses social media accounts in order to communicate with and position customers, to share information and to increase business.
- 4.As a general rule, SSH does not reply to submissions from Users, but if SSH deems it necessary, it may reply on the official account or reply to the User in person.
- 5.For inquiries regarding SSH’ official accounts, please contact the SNS administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that it may take two to three business days to answer an inquiry.
Compliance with Laws and Regulations
- 1.Infringing on intellectual property rights such as copyright, trademark rights, rights to usage of one’s likeness and privacy rights is not tolerated.
- 2.If content or articles by third parties are quoted, the source needs to be provided and the quotation clearly marked.
SSH will block or delete a User’s account without prior notice if he or she engages in any of the following conduct:
- 1.Violating laws, ordinances or public order and morals
- 2.Slandering or compromising the credibility of SSH, other Users or third parties
- 3.Impersonating others or spreading falsehoods
- 4.Posting content linking to external sites unrelated to this site
- 5.Any activity unrelated to the purpose of this site
- 6.Any activity considered improper by the SNS management companies that run Instagram etc.
- 7.Political activities, election campaigning, religious activities
- 8.Breaching privacy by publishing personal information
- 9.Trying to use the information provided on this site for commercial purposes
- 10.Other acts that are deemed inappropriate by SSH.
SSH exercises no personal rights in regards to the following content:
- ・Images posted on the official website and on official accounts
- ・All information users submit to SSH by e-mail, etc.
- ・Content and information received for free from Users
- ・Information and content provided by SSH
- 1.SSH is not liable whatsoever for the correctness or completeness of the information it provides.
- 2.SSH is not liable whatsoever for any damage Users may suffer as a result of using this site or being unable to use this site.
- 3.SSH is not liable whatsoever for content (comments, images, videos) submitted by Users.
- 4.SSH is not liable whatsoever for any trouble or disputes between Users or Users and third parties.
- 5.Copyright and other related rights are held by the User who made the submission. However, by making the submission, the User consents to sharing the submitted content with the whole world without compensation and non-exclusive rights (including reworks, excerpts, reproductions, publication, translation), and furthermore consents to not exercising the copyright or related rights against SSH.
- 6.This page runs on the same system as Instagram and other SNS platforms, so SSH cannot answer any questions in regards to use, the state of the system or technical questions.
Last Updated: May 2020